The words "Future Pay", "we", "our" and "us" refers to FDRT Consultancy Services Limited , hereinafter referred to as " FDRT Consultancy Services Limited ", a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its registered office at Knowledge House, Shyam Nagar, Off Jogeshwari-Vikhroli Link Road, Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai 400 060.The words "you", "your" or "yours" refer to any person who is using, accessing or browsing or has used, accessed or browsed the Site (as defined below) and/or is using or accessing or has used or accessed any version of the Future Pay mobile application (“App”) and/or has availed the services offered by Future Pay. The terms / words not defined herein shall have the same meanings as defined in the Terms and Conditions (as defined below) applicable to the use or user of Future Pay website at www.futurepay.co.in or any other website created by Future Pay, as may be modified by Future Pay from time to time ("Site") and the use or user of the App.
Future Pay is an innovative payments service provider for digital transactions. Future Pay is created to make your life simple and easy to pay for things/products. Like our service, we keep things simple and easy. Future Pay values your privacy and security and follows the highest industry standards and practices to ensure the information you provide us is secure.Your information may be shared with our group or affiliates companies to further enhance our products and services for you.
We have also built one Shopify Application for Indian merchants. The app name is "Carrot: Wallets & Loyalty", and can be installed and used only by Indian merchants. Please note this application is made by the Futurepay team.
confirm that you consent to providing Future Pay with your personal information for the purpose set out below and you understand that such collection, storage and handling is lawful, necessary and permissible under the applicable laws.
I. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, HANDLING AND SHARING
• 1.1 Use of information for access to Site and/or the App and/or services of Future Pay
• 1.1.1 The information collected is relevant and necessary to understand you or your online browsing search pattern. The information is collected with an intention to provide you with updated information, help regarding usage of the Site,the App or new services, offers, if any, that we think you might be interested in, to carry out follow ups, to assist with customer service or technical support issues, to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Future Pay or to prevent fraud and unlawful use. We will use the information provided by you only for the purposes for which it is consensually collected, as more particularly described hereunder and/or indicated to you while using/ accessing the Site and/or the App.
• 1.1.2 To avail certain services on the Site and/or the App, users are required to provide some personal and sensitive information for the registration process including without limitationa) your name, b) email address, c) phone number, d) access to your phone’s text messages (SMS)inbox records/ logs,e) phone contacts, f) location information (GPS, IP address and cell tower location), g) information pertaining to your mobile device and your usage thereof (includingthe names of other applications installed on your mobile device and how you use them, information about your use of features or functions on your device),and any other such information as required. We collect the aforementioned information when you download and install the App and give the permission to read information from your device. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Site and/or the App and provide you the most user-friendly experience. Further, we collect information about your SMSs to help us to keep track of multiple bank accounts of our users in one platformand also to establish their financial status and credit history.All required information is service dependent, and we may use the above said user Information to maintain, protect, and improve the Site and/or the App and for developing new services.
• 1.1.3 We may also use your phone number, email address or other personal and sensitive information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may, however, use your email address and phone number without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, providing information about updates to the Site and/or the App, etc.).
• 1.1.5 In case you choose to decline to submit personal and sensitive information on the Site/App, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Site/Appto you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the appropriate time. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
• 1.1.6 When you register with the Site and/or the App, we may contact you from time to time about updation of your personal information to provide such features that we believe may benefit/interest you.
• 1.1.7We do not sell or rent your information, including the Personal Information (as defined below).,. It may be noted that Future Pay has strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by you. However, we may pass your Personal Information to other third parties in the following scenarios:
• o (i) to procure credit reports from credit bureaus and identity verification services (such as those provided by UIDAI);
o (ii) To help us process questions you may have about the Site and/or the App and/or the services offered by Future Pay;
o (iii) To confirm or correct what we know about you;
o (iv) We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
o (vi) Assisting an agency in undertaking information for us;
o (vii) If another organization is engaged by us to perform tasks on our behalf;
o (viii) Compliance with an audit on our business;
o (ix) If we sell all or any part of our business or merge with another company;
o (x) If it is necessary for legal proceedings and when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, government, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer requires it or to protect the safety or security of users of the Site and/or the App;
o (xii) To obtain advice from third parties such as auditors or legal advisors.
o (xiii) With our group or affiliates companies to further enhance our products and services for you.
• 1.1.8 In addition to the above, disclosures may also be made if it was clearly stated at the time of registration and, where required, if you have given permission for this. Generally, we will disclose only the information we consider reasonably necessary to disclose. Also, some general statistical information about the Site/App user base, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you.
• 1.1.11 What we know about you we get mostly from you. But we may also have to find out more about you from other sources in order to verify the information submitted by you, and to make sure that what we know about you is correct and complete satisfaction of FDRT Consultancy Services Limited This kind of verification is primarily done in order to address various security concerns, and to ensure that you comply with the provisions of applicable laws, and the terms and conditions available on the Site and the App (“Terms and Conditions”) and other terms and conditions as may be prescribed by us from time to time.
• 1.1.12 We are sensitive towards your information including your Personal Information and non-personal information (email, business details, demographic location and address, age, name, phone number etc.,) provided at the time of using and/or browsing the Site and/or the App or otherwise while availing the services offered by Future Pay.
• 1.1.3 Your Personal Information may be used by us to: o (i) Monitor, develop and improve the Site, the Appand services offered by Future Pay and your experience;
o (ii) Assist in and administer the provision of services offered by Future Pay to you;
o (iii) Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you, and
o (iv) Investigate any suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings or submissions to the Site and/or the App.
• 1.1.4 You hereby agree and acknowledge that by accessing and browsing the Site and/or accessing and using the App, you consent to Future Pay undertaking the following: o (i) Send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail about existing and new services and benefits from us;
o (ii) Use the information for marketing and for market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimize and personalize our services and to further enhance our products and services for you and to send you newsletters and information about our services.
• 1.1.15 The information is readily available on the Site and/or the App and only viewable by you after logging on to the Site and/or the App. You, at all times, have the option not to provide any Personal Information or other information about you without agreeing to register on the Site and/or the App and otherwise withdraw your consent or request to remove/ delete your information by communicating the same to us in the manner stipulated in the Terms and Conditions and the policies of Future Pay. Upon withdrawal, Future Pay will have no obligations towards you nor will it be liable in relation to any services offered by Future Pay during the time you had consented to retain the information with Future Pay. Alternatively, you can uninstall the App in its entirety, in which event, your consent would be deemed to be withdrawn.
• 1.1.16 Please note that if you opt out from providing personal or other information requested by us, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site and/or the App and/or avail certain services offered by Future Pay. However, it may be noted that Future Pay reserves the right to send service related and your specific and preferred transaction related communication without offering you the facility to opt-out. You can update your Account Information (defined below), Personal Information and other information at any time. At your request, Future Pay can also cancel your registration and remove/block your Personal Information from its database/ Site and/or the App. However, this information may remain in our archive even after deletion or termination of your account as required by law and the handling of the same is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and as intimated by the government agency from time to time.
• 1.1.17 In relation to any payment made through the Site and/or the App and/or the services offered by Future Pay, the online payment gateway operated by third party is being used by Future Pay. It may be noted that the information that you provide at the time of making any payment through the Site and/or the App and/or services
offered by Future Pay is held and stored with third party payment gateway operator authorized at multiple points. The payment gateway operator may also have access to your online payment history/details in relation to the payment made through the Site and/or the App and/or the services offered by Future Pay. These payment gateways are digitally encrypted, thereby providing the highest possible degree of privacy and care available, currently. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% (One Hundred percent) security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. Also, you are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. or mobile. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of Personal Information to third parties which you as prudent user put up on the Site and/or the App, and available to the other users of the Site and/or the App.
• 1.1.18 It may be noted that Future Pay handles all such information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law as may be applicable from time to time and only for the duration lawfully required, there under. Future Pay may disclose aggregated information, including to aggregators, about the use of the Site and/or the App without Personal Information. Future Pay implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, Future Pay feels prudent to inform you that no internet site can fully eliminate security risks and enforcement of privacy laws are at a developing stage in some parts of the world.
• 1.1.19 Future Pay takes reasonable steps to ensure that your sensitive personal information is handled securely and is retained only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless a longer period of retention is required under lawful contract or by applicable law.
generally in order to monitor usage of the Site. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through Cookies and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what category/nature of businesses and locations you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you. This information is not linked to your Personal Information and is maintained distinctly.
• 1.2.3 It is clarified that we store information including Personal Information only in the manner contained herein and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
• 1.2.4 You can change your web browsers settings to accept or not to accept Cookies. Future Pay may use third-party service providers to serve ads on its behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Site. Such third party service providers may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and use of the services offered by Future Pay. Personally identifiable information is not linked to data collected from this source.
• 1.2.5 The Site could use log file including internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the Site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. These are not linked to information identifiable personally.
• 2.1 We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site and/or the App, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or other payment preferences), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way by using secured sockets layer (SSL) encryption.
• 2.2 While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service or responding to legal requests) are granted access to Personal Information. The servers in which we store Personal Information and payment information are kept in a secure environment with required isolation.
• 3.1 To avail any of the services offered by Future Pay, you are required to register and open an account with us by using the Account Information. You agree to provide correct information towards your continued usage of services offered by Future Pay. Future Pay will save your Account Information, including identification (as profile), payment (as saved accounts) and transaction (as transaction history) related information to process your requests faster and securely for your convenience.
IV. ACCEPTANCE TO TERMS
• 4.3 By availing services offered by Future Pay, you accept that Future Pay may communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you. This includes offers, discounts and general information.
and ensure that such copies can be reliably verified as being effective (i.e. published on the Site and/or the App) on a particular date.
VI. YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
• 6.2 You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided as above to: o (i) Check and edit your profile information, including Account Information;
o (ii) Check what data we have about you, if any;
o (iii) Change and/or correct any data we have about you;
o (iv) Delete any data we have about you.
o (v) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will collect and retain information about your transactions and service requests based on Cookies, network information and device information to provide adequate security, prevent fraudulent transactions and for audit and legal purposes which will not be revealed in public.
VIII. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
• In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: [Divyanshu Jain] Address: Future Retail Home Office, 9th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)